This spacious ground floor suite features two queen beds, a dressing area and a sitting area. This quiet room is perfect for those guests who prefer two beds, or families who need more than one bed. The suite is also perfect for those guests who need wheelchair accessibility. Howe Creek Suite (Room 4), is very private and great for an extended stay.
Room ADA Accessibility Features:
- Room 4, the Howe Creek Suite, is located on the ground floor of our Redwood Suites annex, adjacent to the southeast corner of the parking area, with no step access 6 ft. from the ADA Reserved Parking Space directly in front of it.
- All doorways are 36 inches wide.
- ADA Accessible Bathroom Features:
- A tiled tub and shower with an ADA transfer seat available.
- An adjustable height or hand-held shower with non-positive pause.
- 4 grab bars for tub and shower, 2 grab bars for toilet area.
- ADA Accessible 20 inch toilet 18 inches to center from side wall.
- A minimum of 5 feet circular clearance.
- An ADA Accessible sink and counter immediately outside the bathroom door.
- 2 smoke detectors for the deaf are installed.
- The guest manual in all rooms includes instructions for closed captioned viewing of television.
- A step stool is in the room for assisted access to the bed.
- Guest Breakfasts are served in the Main Dining Room of the VI Restaurant on the ground floor of the Victorian Inn, 439 feet from the entrance to the ADA Accessible Howe Creek Suite, or 70 feet from the ADA Accessible parking next to the main building. There is no-step access to and from all these areas.
- The maximum number of guests in the Howe Creek Suite is 4, including adults and children. The room features 2 queen beds.
- Any additional specific questions regarding accessibility can be answered by a quick call to Redwood Suites at 707-786-5000 between 8:00 am – 9:pm Pacific Time.